Monday, January 26, 2009

Falling In Love

Written By:sammie2
You can read the original Here:
All Credit Goes to the original author

Another day. They really were all starting to blend together. Life with no sleep was interesting. More interesting was that life as a vampire is almost kinda fun. Thanks to m adoptive family. The Cullens were amazing. Carlisle and Esme are like parents to me. Edward and Bella are happily married with a daughter (who is married to a werewolf Jacob); Jasper and Alice were married; as well as Rosalie and Emmett. Now the confusing part is that Jasper and Rosalie pretended to be twins because of how much they look alike and they have the last name Hale.

All of us pretended to be in high school while Carlisle was a doctor in town. It was strange going to school with all my family, yet at the same time it was very cool. We were always there for one another, and considering everyone at the school thought we were weird it did help to have someone there for us.

Like Edward, Bella, Rennesme, and Alice I had a 'special ability'. To be able to tell how two people felt about each other when they touched was very amusing. However, I would much rather of had Edward's power, which he teases me about anytime he 'hears' me thinking about it.

Luckily today he was on his way to school in his Volvo with Bella and Rennesme. I got stuck with Emmett and Rosalie in their jeep. Ever since I joined the family its been very hard for Jasper. With him being able to control emotions and my ability to feel how other people feel abut each other usually clash. Emmett however was my favorite brother so I have no problem driving with him.

"Sam, you know you could get your own car. I'm sure Carlisle wouldn't mind." Edward said as he approached the jeep.

"You nosy bother." I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Fine be stuck in Emmett's jeep. Tomorrow we'll all drive our own car and you'll feel left out." Edward said slyly as he turned towards Bella and grabbed her hand while they walked into school.

Rennesme walked up behind me. Out of all my siblings I always thought that she was the prettiest, most likely because she is half human and she has always been a sweetheart. When I first joined the family she was the one that helped me by showing me things that she had been through in her up bringing.

"He's just messing with you." She said under her breath low enough so that I could only hear.

I just kept looking at Edward and Bella I could feel the love they had for each other. Every time they touched I could feel how much they really do love each other. It made me wish that I had somebody that I could love like that. Even Rennesme has Jacob, even though he is a werewolf he is still considered part of are family. Especially considering him and Rennesme have been married for two years already.

History class came too soon. Rosalie and I had the class together. I must say that of all the Cullens she was the most judgmental. Unfortunately she sat behind me in that class which meant that I heard every comment that she said. Lucky enough no human ears could pic up what she was saying but that didn't stop me from saying stuff from under my breath as well.

We were in the middle of an argument about who would win the baseball game we were having this up coming weekend when our entire family walked in. Now I must say to have Edward, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rennesme all walk into your class you know that something important is about to happen. Or they have all lost it.

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Merritt, but there is a family emergency and Sam and Rosalie need to come with us immediately." Edward said to the teacher while looking at me and Rosalie.

Both of us stood up and looked at him confused. Then I heard Jasper whisper under his breath "Alice saw something." I finally looked at Alice for the first time and noticed that her eyes where glazed over and the only that she even made it here was that Emmett had been carrying her.

Outside of classroom we could finally talk. What all of this was about I had no idea, but I knew that it couldn't be good.

"This better be an emergency or else your in huge trouble." Rosalie turned to Emmett looked at him worried.

"Don't worry." Emmett told me while he kissed Rosalie on the forehead. "It's nothing huge. We received a call from Esme that Carlisle took care of these twin boys today. They were twenty years old and dying from brain cancer."

"That's horrible!" I mumbled under my breath.

"It truly is." Edward replied to me. "The thing is, both of the boys love Carlisle and he couldn't just let them die. He told there families that they did when in fact they really are in the process of becoming vampires."

Alice continued to have a glaze look in her eyes until finally we reached the cars.

"Alice will it be alright?" Bella asked nervously.

"It will. At first they will do anything the can to get away but after they realize that they are in no harm they come to accept it. It is incredible thought. They have just as much power to control their hunger as you did." She said to Bella once more.

This was so crazy. Two more members of the family. But what I loved was that they were closer to my age. I've been twenty for only a year and I will be for the rest of my existence but now I have someone just as new to share this with. But maybe....just maybe....I'll be able to find the one that I'm looking for.

It's a long shot I know, but two more additions to the Cullen family. It's a good thing that vampires don't sleep because then we really wouldn't have any room in our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment