Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just to let you know

Written By: Bite me.no wait rabies
You can find the original here:
All credit goes to the author

Do you know?

Do you know what you have done to me?

I wake up screaming in the night because of you.

Why? I want to know why it had to end like this

I thought you said forever and always.

You’d never leave

What a bunch of lies. I try to bring myself to hate you but I can’t.

I’m dead inside without you.

I can’t force myself to move on.

No not even for you

I don’t care what you told me

I’m done, I’m though listening to you.

I’ll do anything to hear you’re voice again.

Anything I swear. You’ve caused me so much pain.

So why do I want you to come back?

I watched you almost die right in front of me.

I couldn’t take it.

No. I’d jump in front of anything for you,my love.

No matter what you have done to me I know that you’re my angel love.

So now I know why I’d forgive you for anything. Yes my love ,I now know.

Yes as along as you stay with me I can live for eternity

A new moon poem., In Bella’s point of veiw

No comments:

Post a Comment