Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Give me what I want!

Written By : Nicki Sawai
You can read the original here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4790465/1/Give_me_what_I_want
All Credit goes to the Original author

I couldn't be any more happier than I am right now!

"Oh, Edward! My wonderfully dead, sparkly soul mate! I need you to do something for me!" I trilled to my Edward.

"Oh, Bella, my clumsy little spider monkey! I shall give you anything you want!" He sang to me.

Oh, tra, la, la, fiddle dee dee, give me everything that will make me happy!

"I want-"

"Oh, Edward, I saw the future! You need to stop what you will do!" Alice danced up and shrieked at him.

"Alice, Alice, stop! My so easily breakable human girlfriend wants something from me! I must ignore all else and comply to her wishes!"

"No, no, you musn't! You will kill--!"

"Enough of your nonense! Bella, please continue."

"Edward, I want to be-"

"Edward!" Jasper ran up. "I can feel what Bella wants! Do not give it to her!"

"Stop this now!" Edward yelled. "Bella is getting unhappier by the second, I must give her everything that she wants!"

Ho, ho, ho, tee, tee, tee, why does everything have to be about me?

"Edward, it's really not that essential. Do not waste another thought on my human self, I'm not very important."

"Do not be silly! You are more important that blood!"

"You know that is not possible, Edward." Carlisle came up to us. "I should know, I'm a doctor."

"Yes, you a very smart and all-knowing." Alice said. "Tell Edward he is being a fool!"

"No! Bella is the most important thing! Now, tell me what it is that you want, Bella."

"Fine. I want you to turn--" I started.

"Eddie! How have you and little miss Bella been, eh?" Emmett bounded up to us. Ugh! I sighed out loud. Just something else to distract Edward from me, the most insignificant being in the entire world. Oh, woe is me, I do not deserve Edward's misplaced love.

"Edward!" I shouted. "I want to be a vampire!"

Silence. All five pairs of golden eyes stared at me.

"No! Anything but that! I cannot bear to see you in any pain! Besides, I would not be able to stop once I started to suck your blood. You cannot do this to me, Bella!"

"Edward, you said I could have anything I want! Now make me a vampire, right now!" I yelled at him, despaired.

Low, low, low, flee, flee, flee, Oh no, woe is me!

"No! Anything but this!" Edward hissed.

"Yes! If you do not turn me, I shall go to the werewolves and Jacob can have me!"

"No!" Edward roared. "That mutt is too fowl-smelling and crude to deserve you!"

"Then turn me! Please, Edward." I sobbed, my plain face in my hands.

He groaned. "Bella, Bella, no..."

"Please..."

He paused, but then huffed a deep breath, "Alright!" He announced.

"No!" Alice, Jasper and Carlisle cried out.

"Woo, more fun for me!" Emmett declared.

"Yes, I must do this!" Edward decided. I grinned triumphantly.

Then he leaned down and brought his face to my neck. He bit me, slowly and savoring the taste.

But, as said, he couldn't stop... He said he would never lie.

And you know what I did then? I DIED.

No comments:

Post a Comment