Sunday, March 1, 2009

Emmett Does American Idol

Written By:ayden2408
You can read the original here:
All credit goes to the original author

Emmett does American Idol

Edward POV

“Emmett are you sure this is a good idea?” I asked Emmett probably for the thousandth time since we arrived here in Seattle.

About two weeks ago Emmett got it into his head that he was Americas next Top Idol. So here we stand in line waiting to receive his number he was next in line as he stepped up to the table he was handed his number.

Dude I am number 73 that is my lucky number I am so going to dominate this competition Emmett thought to me. The only reason that he brought me along was to hear what the judges thought of him. He was next to go in as I was thinking my phone rang I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it my the love of my life. “Hey love, how is the shopping extravaganza?”I asked her. My sister had taken her on a week long shopping trip before our wedding.

“Great, although I think Alice is taking the honey moon shopping overboard she has already bought me enough blue undergarments to last me a year.” the thought of her in any thing made me wish we would have gone to Vegas a long time ago.

“Oh don't worry I will make sure I pack you some comfort clothes because everything looks great on you.” “But that is not actually why I called you” “Well to what do I owe this pleasure” “Rosalie cant seem to get a hold of Emmett do you happen to know were to find him”

Emmett visibly stiffened next to me Dude I am so not her. If rose finds out about what I am about what I am about to do. Believe me I will hear about it for the next century. I really hate lieing to Bella but I gotta do what I have to do. “I think he went hunting for a little while” “alone” “yes he said he had some stuff to think about, well I love you my angel and I will talk to you when you get back” “ I love you too and you owe me big time for this one”

As Emmett entered the room you tell he was nervous without even having Jaspers gift. As he entered the room I tapped into everyones minds. Simon was thinking that Emmett had a chance. Paula wanted to strip him down and do some not so professional things to him. Randy just stood up and said “Yo, what up dawg?” the music started playing and Emmett started singing.

“I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt

So sexy it hurts”

Emmett ripped off his shirt and swung it around his head and hit Paula in her head her eyes were about to pop out of her head

“And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan”

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

Emmett through everything off of the table jumped on it and used it as a catwalk and started strutting his stuff

this made the judges back up all the way against the
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

Simon stood up and yelled “enough enough enough” Paula was the next to speak up and said “yeah you may have a nice body but you have absolutely no talent” Randy spoke next “ yeah lets just this competition is just not ready for all of your talent but nice try.”

Emmett walked out of the room looking like somebody just killed his puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment