Sunday, March 1, 2009

Forbidden Love

Written By:zanessaforever18
You can read the original here:
All credit goes to the original author

Forbidden Love

Love. Love is the strongest feeling you could ever feel for a person. To love and to be loved is the greatest gift of all. Love is what I feel for Nick. I couldn’t imagine my life without him. He is my rock, my soul, my everything.

My name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. This is where my story begins. The story of my life. My story of…Forbidden Love.

Nick and I have been dating for about 6 weeks now. It was love at first sight.

I bet your wondering why our love is so forbidden? Well the truth is …. Nick is part of the Volturi. Yes I know that mean he is a vampire but I don’t care …. I love him!

Nick is a vegetarian vampire just like my family and I. the Volturi has tried many time to get him to kill a human but fail every time.

Our relationship has been kept a secret. Every two days Nick and I meet in the meadow and stay with each other for a few hours.

Everything was fine until the day we got caught by my parents. Nick and I were sitting in the meadow, me sitting on his lap. Just when he leaned down to kiss me my parents came running in and grabbed me out of his grasp. My dad was just about to pounce on him. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“NESSIE! GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW!” my dad shouted with fury running through his veins.

“No dad! I love him. I don’t care what you say or what you do… I will not let anyone hurt him”.

He went to pounce again. This time he made sure he didn’t hit me. Before he could get to us I held up my hand… shielding both of us. Dad crashed into the shield and got knocked to the ground. My mom ran over to see if my dad was okay. she helped him up.

“Nessie! How could you?” my mom shouted at me.

“You choose the Volturi over your own family?”

“No mom! I choose Nick over my family. Just like you did when you chose dad over Charlie and Renee”.

“That was different!” she argued.

“How? You loved dad just like I love Nick!... I going to stay with nick for awhile and”

My dad interrupted me “Nessie there is no way I’m going to let you go with him. I forbid you to be with him!”

I tear slid down my cheek. Nick pulled me closer.

“Nessie you have to make a decision… it’s Your family or Him” he spat.

I looked into Nick’s eyes.

it’s your decision.. what ever you choose I will stand by you” He whispered into my ear. He was so sweet.

“You have to choose” my dad said.

I hated my dad right now. How could he do this to me? I hate him.. I hate him… I hate him!

My dad looked at me with sad eyes. He obviously heard what I was thinking. Right now I didn’t care what he felt. He hurt me.

“I have already chosen” I spat. “come on Nick lets go”

My mom collapsed to the ground sobbing. I hated seeing her so hurt. She wasn’t the one making me leave it has my dad. I would never forgive him.

I quickly ran over to my mom. I pulled her into my arms.

I love you mom, I always will!” I whispered in her ear.

“I love you too Nessie”

I struggled to let my mom go. I got up and ran back to Nick. I turned back to my father and gave him a glare and then we disappeared into the trees.

That was the last time I saw my family. I sacrificed my family for love. Just like my mom did. All I can say is … Love is the greatest feeling you could ever feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment