Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Away for you

Written By:Inkfire
You can read the original here:
All Credit goes to the original Author:

It's time to go away and start another life

It's time to give you back the freedom you deserve

Since now I was chicken, I didn't have the nerve

But I made up my mind, at last I chose a path

And this new path of mine is leading to Charlie

To a sweet little town you know only too well

To which the hate you feel is just too much to tell

But it can't be that bad to live in the country

The sun and you're the ones I'm most going to miss

For weeks I'll be longing for its comforting kiss

But I will live through it, I've enough strength within

I've enough strength to smile and play the happy girl

Into tiny echoes I let my pain unfurl

And though the fight is hard I'm determined to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment