Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Know, To Me You Are Perfect

Written By:NeverCriticizeRomeo
You can read the original here:
All Credit goes to the original author

Your beautiful eyes stare right into mine
and sometimes I think of you late at night
I don't know why
I wanna be somewhere where you are
I wanna be where...

I rushed out of the plane, eager to meet my wonderful boyfriend. I hadn’t seen Jasper in so long. When I went away to go help my best friend Bella with her wedding, I missed Jasper the whole time. I did my best to not complain, but I missed him so much.

I loved remembering the twenty-four years we had spent together. Living next door to him, was the best thing that ever happened to me. We were friends for a long time, and knowing that he loved me, made me want to see him more.

I looked around for the face I was excited to see. After the long months away from my friends and family I was unbelievably torn from not even getting a glimpse of him every hour or even a day.

your here, your eyes are looking into mine
so baby, make me fly
my heart has never felt this way before
I’m looking through your
I’m looking through your eyes..

I scanned the crowd and spotted the man I constantly thought about. When our eyes met we were ten feet away from each other. Although I wanted to run and embrace Jasper, I stared into his beautiful eyes, just like ocean blue. His blonde hair fell into his eyes, and I noticed it had grown a bit or maybe it was me imagining. His lips turned into a grin, and he pulled out a poster from behind him. I looked at him confused, but I focused my eyes to read the words. Alice promise me, you’ll always love me

I wake up, I’m alive
in only a little while, I’ll cry
cause your my lullaby
so baby, come hold me tight
cause I, I wanna be everything you need
I wanna be where...

I smiled at the words I saw. The big simple letters were written in my favorite color. I giggled girlishly, and nodded my head. He smiled to show me he understood and let the poster slip from his fingers, as it fell to the floor. I took a step forward, and another poster replaced the first one first one. To me, you are perfect

your here, your eyes are look-in into mine
so baby, make me fly
my heart has never felt this way before
I’m looking through your
I’m looking through your eyes..

I smiled viciously at him, and I saw him take a step toward me. I felt my suspicion grow like wild fire. I took a few steps more toward him, and nodded my head, encouraging him to go on. If it was even possible his smile got bigger. His perfect white teeth glowed, as he let the poster fall to leaving one more. You should know that I would like to ask you one question

Just as long as your mine
I’ll be your everything tonight
let me love you, kiss you
baby, let me miss you
let me see your...
dream about, dream about your eyes
eyes, eyes, beautiful eyes...

I took dainty, slow steps closer as he dropped his final posters. His long legs walked toward me, and he closed the gap between us. He smiled, as the final step between us, was used to kneel down. In front of me I felt the tears in my eyes threatening to spill, as I prepared my answer, for the question that was unasked.

“Alice I love you so very much, with all of my heart. Will you marry me?” I smiled and I pressed my lips to his. They were soft and warm and the kiss was gentle, and short. When we pulled apart, I had my arms wrapped around him. “So may I guess that it’s a yes?” I nodded my head for what felt like the millionth time today. He wrapped his arms around my waist and though I really would have like to have started planning the wedding, I stayed in his arms and enjoyed the moments we spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment