Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Young Love

Written By: SearchingformyEdward
You can read the original here:
All credit goes to the original author

Her hair blew softly in the wind; a smile was sitting on her pale face. Her eyes alive she spun in a circle until she collapsed back on the grass. The man wrapped his arms around her, on the ground. She laughed it’s was soft and sweet. He added in too, it was boisterous and happy. I watched as he closed his eyes and leant in he smelled her and she raised a dainty hand to his face.

I could smell her floral scent from here, she could see the diamonds lighting his skin from the light above. I smiled at the picture the Edward whipped his head around and smiled softly at me.

“Gorgeous isn’t she” he whispered

“Of course” I whispered too, he knew why I was here. To watch for anything unsuspecting and I would be able to get to them quicker. They needed a chance at happiness and let me tell you I was in the front seat waving a big sign for them. Edward chuckled at my reasoning “So pushy” he said

“Yes but I love you and you need this, we all do”

“Thank you” he said lifting his hand up; Bella watched with fascination as his hand twirled gracefully in the sun light adding another burst of light to flash and reflect in all directions. I felt a longing; I missed Jasper he just couldn’t be here. The temptation was too strong, I knew he was trying.

“He knows how thankful I am” he said again

“I know, best to be cautious” I said I leant against a tree. The texture felt soft, breakable under my granite body. One false move and it could be dust. “Alice” Edward said

“Sorry” I said, he knew what I was referring to

The ground underneath me was soft; it shouldn’t be it should be brittle and hard. I should be moving constantly to get comfortable. Like Bella who moves every few minutes, unlike her I could stay the same forever. It hurt me Edward would not consider turning her, or he had he just thought to ill of himself and stopped it in its tracks. I sighed as he said “Alice” the warning was to shut up and watch

I am just trying to lend you a helping vampire arm. I sighed mentally and picked up a leaf and twiddled it through my fingers. I caressed the quiver of the leaf and felt the small hairs tickling the bottom of my pinkie. I smiled as the light shun through the trees. It illuminated the forest and me. My arm shot out with diamonds, it sparkled as I moved it around. It was old news to me now but I did love when Jasper did it. I would constantly take him on trips and take hi to sunny deserted areas just to see him sparkle he knew I loved it. You would too!

“Alice please” his voice was strained

“What are you saying?” a sweet voice asked lightly

“I am just singing”

I saw her touch his lips and he sighed welcoming the new smell. “Be still” I saw a few dozen flashes

“Be carful” I warned tensing preparing to pounce

“Is it safe?” he asked

“If you believe in yourself and Bella” I said hovering just in from the edge of the trees. Edward pressed his lips to her hair and traced her face with his fingers, very gently.

“You’re doing well” I threw in

“Thanks” his voice breathless

I could only hear the hammering beat of Bella’s heart as he touched her. I knew if she were not afraid she would have closed her eyes in pleasure. She was too afraid her lips quivered and Edward saw that too. Her heart beat frantic now, I smiled. Young love!

Edward finished and laid his very carefully over heart listening to it recover and slow down. I smiled and I sat back down, I folded quickly and gracefully to the ground. “Perfect, young love” I whispered

“Truly imperfect on my behalf” he said in reply to my statement, I sighed a shook my head he deserved this why cant he under stand.

“I do” he said he twirled his fingers through her shiny brown hair.

“Stay still” Bella whispered and know Edward he did just that, he hardened and Bella froze in shock after a few seconds composed

Do stay still. I warned I wasn’t showing him what may happen I got up again and Edward twitched when he heard my startle in the forest. I stepped in a little the sparkles flaring up again.

Bella caressed his eye lids; he closed his eyes watching through me. I showed him; her small as she slid her fingers of his hard skin, a wider smile came out showing a few white pearly teeth. I smiled and watched as she leant in, I jerked my hand out and in silent I mouthed NO.

Edward sniffed again but his nose was too close to her throat and he froze Bella was holding his outstretched hand. He pulled back swiftly and I jerked forward. “Settle down” I soothed but I had a rough edge to my voice

He shot across the field I was standing behind him “Relax” I said

“I am sorry” Bella stuttered I wasn’t paying attention to her but his actions

“Give me a minute” he said to both of us, only loudly enough for her to hear

He walked back and sat down very slowly. Good I cautioned. He sank down onto his knees. “I am sorry, I just wasn’t ready” he said not finishing, she knew what he meant. I jerked out of my position and leant lightly against the tree

“I am the world’s best predator” he seethed softly

“We know” I said and stepped forward again sensing another panic attack

“I have an alluring smell” he said fingering his white button up top, giving me a whiff of his sweet smell. “Yes Edward” I said again

“We Look good to every one” he said toughing his face

“Edward” I snarled I didn’t want to say it he needed to be knocked into line.

“Then we are fast, I don’t need it” he darted to the side and grabbed the trunk of a small tree

“Don’t” I said

“And strong” with that ripped the trunk out and he hurled the trunk at another tree, by now Bella’s heart was pounding against her rib cage “Great Edward she is now officially scared of you” I said stepping forward again

“Never underestimate me” he sighed “You couldn’t out run me” he said again

“No one could” I said

“No one could beat me in a fight” he said

“Emmet could” I laughed a little it was rough and hoarse like the situation

“Good, now don’t underestimate her love before I kill you” I said pushing him forward “You scared her” I said softly he stopped short

“I know” he whispered and again in a flash was back at her side

“I am so sorry, I was out of line”

“Its fine” she said her head resting on her knees

“Ugh” he said repulsed by himself again great let’s start this whole process again

“Alice” he said in warning again

Then he smiled brightly at her, Bi polar. I sighed and sunk down against the trunk. “I am sorry again” he said

“You’re fine” Bella said from a metre away

They talked slowly and carefully bearing their whole soul to each other, their one true thought. Then Edward being Edward went and ruined it. “You smell like the finest wine to me”

She stifled shock “Or brandy a fine kind” he said gently grabbing a lock of her hair and twisted it through his fingers.

“What?” she asked

“You are the best thing in the world to me, like a drug” he made a point of leaning in and smelling her collar bone I got up again trying to find an angle to get him off her and that I would hurt her.

“Heroin maybe” he mused

“So I am your brand of heroin?” she asked a light smile playing at her lips

“Defiantly my kind of heroin” he smile dropping her hair

Sorry An; I am not doing these scenes only crucial bits, you have all read twilight. They belong to Stephanie. This is just him explaining the leaving of Forks after the first day and his brothers La tut a la Cante experiences.

Then she said “I am here, which means I would rather die. Then leave you” she whispered and then added “I am an idiot” my heart sank no she couldn’t be saying this they were meant to live happily ever after. Or whatever that is.

“Yeah you are an idiot” he sighed agreeing

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb” he said quietly

“What a stupid lamb” Bella sighed looking across the field, his finger slid under her chin and lifted it back to him “What a sick masochistic lion”

I knew it was my time to leave, declarations meant acceptance and he had done that, it meant he would never endanger her life again. In this sense “Good bye” I whispered

“Thank you so much” his voice full of raw emotion

“Your welcome” then I left the happy couple behind me. I ran home; I knew the way like the back of my hand as I did with most things. Jasper was sitting on the porch swing he smiled and put down the book he was reading it had a hard blue cover.

“How are things?” he asked gently

“Better” I whispered my head leant against his chest I inhaled his smell and looked up at him, his honey blonde hair shadowed over his forehead an his pale skin glittered softly in the fading sunlight. His topaz eye glistened with love and happiness. I kissed his my hand curled around his cheek and he held the small of my back.

I pulled back shortly after the start and whispered “Lets go find our own patch of sunlight” With that he smiled I grabbed his hand and we ran off into the surrounding forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment