Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rose,I need you to help Me

Written By: 911TurboWriter
You can read the original here:
All Credit goes to the original author:

“Pregnant?” I repeated, “How?”

“Well, it makes sense actually. Bella is still human, and so her body is able to change in order to carry a baby.”

“Oh.” I murmured, and flipped a golden curl over my shoulder

How unfair. She gives up beautiful humanity for immortality, and still gets a baby. And she was going to kill it. She was going to have Carlisle kill an innocent baby. A baby.

“Edward’s beating himself up about this. It’s not good. I never thought this could happen.” Carlisle muttered, shaking his head

“He wants to kill it.” I hissed

“Rosalie this thing…

“This baby.” I corrected him

“Fine. This baby is dangerous. It’s half-vampire and half-human. It stronger than Bella. It could kill her.”

“Would the baby survive?” I asked

“Rosalie.” Esme breathed in disbelief

“Kidding.” I lied

Jasper shot me a concerned look.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

“Hello?”

“Rosalie?”

“Yes?”

“It’s Bella.”

“What is it?”

“I need you to help me.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked, she sounded like she was crying

“Edward wants to kill him. He wants to kill my baby. Please, Rosalie.”

“Of course. I’ll see you soon.”

“Thank you Rosalie.”

I closed the phone and slid it into my back pocket.

“Who was that, Rose?” Emmett asked

“Bella.”

“She didn’t call Alice?” he asked

“No. She called me because she knew I would understand.”

“oh.”

“I’ll be upstairs. Let me know when we’re leaving for the airport.”

I shot a glare at Carlisle as I passed him. I ran up the stairs and went into the room and flopped down on the bed. I had to put my jealousy aside and help Bella. This baby had a right to live. But what if she died?

What if Bella died when she had the baby? Or even before she gave birth? What if Carlisle was right? It could be stronger than her. Was that why she trusted me? Because she knew that if she got hurt I would take care of her baby? Was that why?

Stop it, Rose. Do you hear yourself? You want her to die. I couldn’t fight with myself. Part of me wished that she would die, so that I could keep the baby. I knew that it was horrible, but I had always been selfish. And part of me didn’t want her to die, because I knew that it was horrible to want a person to die. But she was having a baby and she didn’t even want it.

But she did want it. She called me to save the baby from Carlisle and Edward. I was going to help her. I wasn’t going to wish death upon her. If it happened then it happened. And I would take care of her baby. Her baby, not mine. I breathed out a breath of relief. I was proud of myself for doing the right thing. I, Rosalie Hale, was going to help someone other than myself.

“Rose?” Emmett called

“Coming.” I called

We drove to the airport in silence. Esme kept glancing frantically at Carlisle. And Alice and Jasper were squeezing each other’s hands like they were nervous.

“Come on, guys.” Carlisle said quietly

“It should be this gate.” Esme said, grabbing Carlisle’s hand

Sure enough, people started heading through the gate into the airport. I scanned the crowd for Edward and…

She was really showing. They’d only been gone for about a month. And then something happened that really shocked me. Bella ran. Bella ran right into my arms. I embraced her and smoothed her hair.

“It’s gonna be okay. Carlisle will never touch him.” I promised her

“Thank you, Rosalie.” She whispered, still not letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment