Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The fire raging from within

Written by: rachelcullen1037
You can read the original here:
All Credit goes to the original author

Bov

The fire burned me to my very core. I could feel it. I could feel the fire licking through my veins. Every particle of it singed my body. My every fiber felt burnt.

Why was I doing this? For him of course. Even though it had to be hours-maybe days- ago I could feel his cold marble lips against my neck then his razor sharp venom-filled teeth sinking into my soft delicate skin. I could hear him mutter I love you then choke back a sob. I could remember slipping into unconsciousness.

My entire being ached and felt scorched. And then the raging fire inside of me got hotter. How is that even possible?!

Then it was gone in the blink of an eye.

I opened my eyes shocked from the lack of agonizing pain. From what I saw I was even more shocked. I could see everything! I could see microscopic things with the naked eye. I had super-strength. And I felt parched like I hadn’t had water in years. But I knew it wasn’t water I wanted, it was blood.

I was a vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment