Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Twilight Gangsta Rap!

Written By: honkugly
You can Read the Original here:
All Credit goes to the Original Author

Twilight Gangsta Rap

Bella: Ok, so what, my name is Bella and I come from Phoenix

My sob story’s so sad that your gonna need a Kleenex

My parents broke up, they livin’ far apart

My mom’s cool, my dad is weird, yeah he’s such an old fart

So I’m movin into this little queer town called Forks

When I get there I’m like ‘Well all these peeps are a bunch of dorks’

So I see this guys who’s hot, but he doesn’t date,

Then I notice something weird: There’s nothing on his plate

Chorus: And I’m just like ‘This Guy is hot’

Maybe he’s something everyone is not

And I’m just like ‘This Guy’s so cute’

Maybe he’s not your average beaut

So I go in to Bioligy and I sit by him

I think that fate’s going to far out on a limb

Sayin’ there’s something different bout’ him’s not a lie

You can see that he is awkward by that look in his eye

So I talk to him a bit and find he’s really cool

Got such a hot boyfriend, can’t pay attention in school

I hear something and find that Jacob Black is not a liar

My boyfriend Edward, all the Cullens ,yeah, they’re all vampires

He don’t eat, he sucks blood

He says I should be scared but I still think he’s a stud

He’s real fast, looks pretty in the sun

You can’t take him away cause he’s my honeybun

(Optional Edward Intro: E to the D, W, A, R to the D

And ain’t No other vampire put it down like me

I’m Edwardlicious, Yeah I know I’m Hot

Your so delicious, uh-uh-uh-uh Hold up!

Check me out!)

(Edward does some weird ‘vampire’ dancing.)

Edward: So I got two bros, yeah, Emmett and Jasper

Yeah Jasper rhymes with the friendly ghost called Casper

Yeah that show was funny

( Bella: Edward, you’re getting off the point a bit) Ok, Bella honey

So Bella and I we had a date at Angeles the Port

And she watched my family play baseball, an American sport

And then Alice sees something with her precognitions

She says ‘Edward, hurry up, put the car in ignition!’

So there’s this dude after Bella named James

Yeah compared us his name is lame

He thinks running after Bella is a game

And unlike us, this sucker isn’t at all tame

Bella: So I got right outta town, knocked down Charlie’s door

Sayin ‘Charlie, I ain’t dealin’ with your crap no more!’

So in the end Edward saves me and he sucks my blood

You still thinkin’ this story is such a dud?

Say, what time is it, Edward?

Edward: Twilight

Bella: Yeah, what time is it Edward?

Edward: Twilight

Bella: Dude, these vampires are gangsta!

Edward: Yeah, my name’s gangsta!

Bella & Edward: Yeah, da book’s gangsta!

Yeah, Twilight’s gangsta!

Twilight gangsta rap!

No comments:

Post a Comment