Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Esme to Carlisle

Written by: iWantCarlisleNow
You can read the original here:
All credit goes to the original author

I'm feeling experimental, I want to feel your pain.

I'd swim the depths of the ocean just to hear your name.

I'd walk the world a thousand times just to see your face.

I'm feeling experimental, do you want to see?

I'm feeling experimental, I want to feel your pain.

So lean a little bit closer baby, touch me a little bit rougher.

I'm feeling experimental, do you want to play?

See inside of my head for just a minute.

See how I want to feel.

I'm loving you baby, but do you love me too?

Because of what I would do.

I wish you could.

I know you do.

I'm feeling experimental.

I'm feeling wild.

All these years and nothing has changed.

I may be a mother.

But I can still be your lover.

Do you see?

What I'm feeling.

Can you tell?

I'm feeling experimental.

I'm feeling wild.

And I want you baby.

Lets play doctor.

We can have surgery.

You can be the doctor,

I'll be the patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment