Saturday, February 14, 2009

Messed Up Fairytale Life

Written By: .Poisoned Crimson.
You can read the original here:
All Credit goes to the original author:

If you think really hard about it, my life is kind of like a messed up fairytale.

I found the girl of my dreams - Bella Swan. In my opinion, she's perfect in every single way. Every time I see her, my heart speeds up and I pray to God she can't hear me hyperventilating.

The bad thing is, Bella doesn't feel that way about me. She says I'm just her friend. Her supporter through the tough times when that bloodsucking leech left her. She had broken into a million pieces when the bloodsuckers had left, and I felt it was my duty to be there for her and guide her over the rocky path. Bella accepted that.

That was another thing; those leeches Bella calls her friends are downright disgusting! They're only food is human blood for pete's sake! At least Bella is actually safe around me! I don't want to rip her throat open and suck her blood dry every waking moment of every day!

Whenever Bella gets around Edward and the other bloodsuckers, she gets all weird. Like she forgets I'm even there. Like I ... disappeared. Like I don't even matter when she just gets to around her favorite people ever.

That's what really drives me crazy. Whenever I finally get Bella to see she really has something more than a sibling type of love for me, those filthy leeches come along and take her away. That drives me insane!

I wish Isabella Swan would finally except the fact that all she loves is a stone that doesn't even have a heart. But she won't. Because she's oblivious to the obvious.

Yeah.

Jacob Black, with one hell of a messed up fairytale life.

No comments:

Post a Comment