Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Juliet,My Romeo

Written By: Amy Pau
You can read the original here:
All credit goes to the original author

I was quietly sitting in Edward's room,in his long black couch,waiting for him to come back from the Hospital.

Carsile had call him and asked him if he could please take some of the copies from his patients that he kept home.

Apparently his new secretary had lost the keys to the file cabinets, and she only got more nervous everytime they ask her of places where she could have put them or should I say everytime Carsile himself ask her about them.

Not that I judge her I suffer from the "Cullen Charm" everyday,with their dazziling eyes,perfect features and velvet voice, they make you forget even your own name.

I look at the time and have been only 15 minutes and it felt like much more.

Why did time had to drag everytime Edward went away?

I didn't feel empty or felt a hole in my chest like before.....before Edward left, but both of us still have fresh memories of that time and I still felt like there was

some part of me missing when I didn't have him within my eyesight,but I doubt that feeling will ever go away.

Not with the way I love Edward.

I walk around the room looking for some kind of distraction till Edward came back.I knew I was alone in the house Esmee had gone shopping for house essentials

since I pass so much time here in the house.

I have told her it wasn't necessary,but she said it was no problem and this was my home also I should feel comfortable

if wasn't for how happy and welcome those words made me feel I would have put more of a fight about them wasting money on me, but I deceided to let it slide this time.

Which surprise Edward,and he once again told me how it was unfair that eveyone could buy me things exept him.,but I defend myself telling him that food and fancy cars or jewerly were certaintly not the else had gone out Hunting.

I stop walking in front of his shefs totatly full with CD' collection of music. I began to search for a CD to listen to, when I came across one of those 26 Hits Now CD's I was pretty sure Emmett or Allice had put it in there if not it would have never end it up here.

I decided to see what were the songs in it so I put it in the stereo,careful not to break anyting.

A song I had heard in the radio before start to play.I put the volume up.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony of summer air

See the lights,
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello
Little did I know

That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said:

This song in a way remind me of Edward and I sweet forbidden love.

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they know
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go and I said:

I start singing along with the song ,very enthrance in the lyrics

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes, oh,

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town I said:

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knealt to the ground and pulled out a ring

Suddenly I felt cold arms wrap around me from behind and Edward's velvet voice singing in my ear to the next voice was angelic.

And said:

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

I turn around in his arms as we both sang the last lyrics of the into each others eyes and expresing with our bodies how much we love each other.

We stood there in silence a few seconds before he spoke.

"Do you know you have a beautiful voice, no angel could compare it to yours" he said, of course I brush almost immediately as he chuckle softly.

He put his hand on my cheek pullling my face closer to him and his other arm embracing me tighter "I love you so much my Juliet" he said

"And I love you my Romeo" I answered

"I'm never leaving you ever " he said "Without you Bella I'm not alive, you have my soul,my heart and my life and I wouldn't want it any other way,I love you"

I want it to respond, to tell him I love him,too,but then his sweet lips softly touch mine and every thought in my head dissapear.

There was no longer a world around us it was just me and him and nothing else matter.

And that moment I knew I was his Juliet and he was my Romeo, but our story will not end in tradedy.

Our life's were just love for each other will always live becoming stronger with each passing day.

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Cause we were both young when I first saw you

No comments:

Post a Comment