Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Perfectly Matched Lovers

Written By:Melinda Gray
You can read the original here:
All Credit goes to the original Author:

“Perfectly Matched Lovers”

Love is in the air tonight. Literally. I can feel it swirling around me like a fog. It was overwhelming to me. It wasn’t always this way, tonight was different. Usually it was one couple or another. This was the first time that all of us had been up to the same thing at the same time.

I was used to this feeling coming from Emmett and Rosalie’s room. That wasn’t anything new. It was just another night for them. They were madly in love. Luckily, tonight they were keeping their voices down and the furniture destruction to a minimum.

I was a bit more surprised by the emotions coming from Carlisle and Esme’s room. They were madly in love of course but they didn’t usually get this passionate. It was amazing. It seemed like the destruction would be in their room tonight.

At least Bella and Edward were a few miles away in their new cottage. That helped. Newlyweds couldn’t help themselves and I didn’t want to experience that potent force any stronger than I already did. I enjoyed the peace and happiness they brought with them but their other desires were always trying to break through.

Then there was Alice. Ah, my Alice. I was standing outside the door of our bedroom, enjoying her feelings. Perhaps she had also noticed the mood in the house. The passion and love coming from her was strong enough to suddenly drown out the other passions I felt in the air. I knew she saw me coming, she must have envisioned this. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

There she was, my love. She lay across the bed wearing nothing but a smile. She winked and smiled even wider. I went to her, smiling. Alice and I like to take things slow, in this department at least. I stared into her eyes as she sat up and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. She kissed me, softly. She ran her fingertips along the crescent scars covering my chest. Although we were the same temperature her skin felt hot to me. She ran her hands down to my waist and slowly removed my belt and jeans. She ran her hands down my back tenderly. She pulled me down onto our bed and we let our emotions take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment