Sunday, February 8, 2009

Odd Moments with the Cullens

Written By: Evil-lil-angel-08
You can read the Original Here:
All Credit goes to the Original Author

EPOV

I’m pretty sure that Bella was going to be mad at me but for some reason I just couldn’t stop laughing my ass off.

"Edward, it isn't funny anymore!" Bella told me, giggling

I was able to control myself to get up off the grass and lean against the Volvo next to bella. "I know.”

"Then stop laughing!!" she yelled at me.

I was still chuckling but I was able to talk better. "But Bella! Don’t you see this is great! For you and me!"

"How is it great??" she asked

'OK so she hasn’t gotten mad at me yet. Maybe this will be ok. 'I thought. "Well now he won’t bother you won’t hurt you. I don’t have to worry anymore.”

"Oh yeah.” She said and leaned against the Volvo with me.

I looked at her. I couldn’t tell if she was mad or confused or annoyed with me.

She yawned leaning against me

"Are you tired?” I asked looking down at her

"A little." she said quietly

"Did you want to cancel our little adventure and go home instead?" I asked a little disappointed.

"What adventure!?" she asked waking up in an instant. She had stood straight up and was facing me.

"Well I thought we were going to go to our we not?"

"Oh yeah, we were.” she said. She almost looked a little disappointed.

"So you want to continue now?" I asked her putting a finger under her chin and making her look me in the eye.

She shrugged "I don't know. I’m not bothered.”

I sighed. "I wish I could read your thoughts" I picked Bella up and put her on my back and took off to the meadow. I don’t think she heard what I said but she held on tight to me as I ran with her on my back to the meadow. We got there in no time and I set her down. I knew that clouds would open up in a little bit. I looked at the clouds looked like they were thinning. I looked over at Bella she had her eyes closed looking up at the sky as well. 'What was she thinking? It’s driving me crazy!!' I thought to myself. I watched her for a few minutes. She opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. "What??" she asked.

I smiled as she looked at me. "Nothing." I said looking back at the sky it was going to open up in a few minutes. I closed my eyes waiting for it to open up.I could feel her eyes looking at me. The clouds opened up and I sighed at the warmth. I could hear Bella shift next to me. I was still thinking about today. I wrapped my arm around Bella’s waist. 'Jacob...GAY! OMG! I never would have thought!' I started to chuckle.

I let go of Bella and sat down on the ground. I let the warmth swallow me. (Corny I know)

Bella say next to me and put her head on my arm. I sighed in content with her next to me.

'I wonder what Jacob is doing.’ I thought to myself I opened my eyes and watched Bella for a few moments. She has closed her eyes and her breathing was becoming slower. I sighed. Bella had fallen asleep. I don’t blame her she didn’t sleep well last night. I picked her up carefully and ran back to the Volvo to take her back to the house to let her sleep.

As I was placing her in the Volvo I hear her mumble in her sleep. “Edward…I love you.” I smiled at her. "I love you too." I said quietly.I didn’t know if she heard me or that didn’t matter she knew I loved her. I drove as fast as I could without waking her, to the house. I looked over at Bella while I was driving. She had the sweetest smile on her face while she was sleeping. I made it to the house within a few minutes and took Bella up to my room where I laid her down to let her sleep. I watched Bella sleep wishing I could hear her thoughts even though she was sleeping. Her breathing became heavier until she snapped open her eyes sitting up.

“Oh…shit!” I looked at her wide-eyed she didn’t normally speak that way.

"Bella what is it" I asked frightened.

She looked over at me. Her breathing was still fast. “n-nothing.” She said.

"Bella," I scolded, "you know you’re not that good a what is it?" I asked sweetly.

"Nothing... just a bad dream." she said

I cradled Bella in my arms, with her resting her head on my chest. "Try to go back to sleep Bella...” I said softly

"OK." she said, closing her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep

I hummed her lullaby. I watched as Bella went back to sleep. Her breathing slowing. I watched...

"Alice! Leave me alone!" she said. I laughed lightly not wanting wake her up. Alice had heard her and was wondering what she did. This made me laugh even more. I let go of Bella and laughed quietly' I was able to control myself again listening to Alice’s concerns downstairs. I wrapped my arms around Bella again and watched her sleep. It had been quite a few hours since she had fallen asleep. Once I thought this her eyes opened slowly. She had finally woken up. I smiled down at her.” good morning, my love."

“Good Morning." she said.

"How was your night?" I asked quietly.

"It was was yours??" she asked.

"Wonderful." I said kissing her lightly.

"Thats good." she said smiling.

"What was your dream about?"

"It was about our wedding."

I chuckled again. "That’s all?"

"Yes. And Alice was being a pain.”

"Like normal.”

She laughed "yeah.”

I knew Alice was mad at Bella for calling her a pain. And soon enough she was in our room standing at the end of the bed glaring at Bella. “What did I do?!” she practically yelled at us.

"Nothing..." Bella said.

"Well then why am I a pain?" Alice asked hurt.

"Oh... in my dream... you were bugging me ALL day about the wedding.” Bella said right away so she didn’t make Alice explode.

"Oh well don’t worry then. I have almost everything done!" Alice told Bella.

"Good.” Bella sighed in relief.

As Alice ran out the door Bella laughed. "What shall we-ugh." I started but stopped when I heard Emmett’s thoughts

"What??" she asked.

"Emmett...” I wasn’t thinking of barging in, he was planning an attack of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment